Please click on the book title to purchase the book.
|Sections regarding the personal information processing policy|
|1. Personal information collection||7. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them|
|2. Collection and usage of personal information||8. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of automatic personal information collection device|
|3. Period of processing and retaining personal information||9. Purpose of cookies usage, etc|
|5. Provisions of personal information||11. Civil service related to personal information|
|6. Consignment of collected personal information|
ο Collected items: name, login ID, password, phone number, address, mobile phone number, email, cookies
ο How personal information is collected: homepage (member registration, customer voice), delivery request
ο Implement contracts for both service provision and book selling services via aforementioned service provision
ο Member management, identity verification according to membership service use
ο Advertising information such as events used for marketing and advertising
ο Destruction procedure
- The information entered for membership registration is transferred to a separate database after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, a separate document), according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (see retention and usage period) it may be stored for a designated period of time and then destroyed.
- Personal information transferred to a separate database will not be used for any purpose other than being retained, unless required by law.
ο Destruction method
- Destroyed through a data deletion method
- When users agree in advance
- When the provisions of laws and regulations require it or when there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by laws and regulations for investigation purposes